Monday 25 March 2013

Brittany


Brittany from halethorpe, MD

School: West Virginia University Year: Junior Major: Buisness














                                                        Click Hare to See More Photos
GET TO KNOW BRITTANY
  • Favorite Smell:
    When its about to rain or or just did and it just smells so fresh and clean that'd prob be the best smell, especially if you're at the beach or when you're making a cake the batter before you actually cook it. It always smells soo good. Then I usually begin to eat it.
  • Boxers or briefs? Why?
    Boxers. Because it more's fun when you don't see every bump all the time and when the flap just comes slightly open at times. I think it's more fun that way. Oh and then if your guy wears boxers you have something to slip on at night and run to the bathroom. It helps a lot if they have 5 other guy roommates, too.
  • What is your dumper/dumpee ratio?
    I don't really "date" people it gets very complicated so it'd have to be 2/2. But otherwise it usually ends mutually if were just talking. Thank god 'cause it seems we always end up as close friends after. But I have had my heart broken prettyy badly before. And that's just never good.
  • Have you ever gotten arrested?
    Nah thank god because I've come wayyy too close too many times. I learned the hard way when like 5 police cars full are looking for you don't hide in the backseat of your friends car. They will find you, but thankfully I'm pretty lucky at swaying police officers with my charm.
  • Come up with a raunchy color name for a new Crayola crayon.
    Moist panty pink. Those are the two words in this world that make me cringe so that'd be the worst to see in a box of crayola. Also very disturbing for children.
  • What's your favorite color (keeping in mind pink isn't a real color, it's just a gay red)?
    Blue because it always reminds me of the beach and almost everything good is blue. Well except smurfs there just straight up creepy. Although it is supposed to be the color of sadness. But I just don't see it that way.
  • Most masculine attribute:
    On a guy most def defined jaw line. Mmm yeah, because when a guy has a good jaw it just makes them seem more in control or protective. Oh or fuck me lines or nice big biceps but not like roided out ones just the normal nice strong ones. Yeah they always do the job.
  • Guilty pleasure (not something lame like cookie dough):
    Buying myself a pair of heels each time I get paid. Then continuing to dance around in them to you know "wear them in". Oh yeah, in my underwear and then pose like a Victoria's Secret Model.
  • Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
    Most of my teachers were girls since I went to an all girl catholic school for high school. I know right, but it seemed all the boys schools had all the hot young guy teachers so when I'd go and cheer at our brother school and saw them I'd always think that's soo unfair if only we could have them but then again if we had hot young male teachers in my high school girls would prob forget to wear shorts under their skirts a lottt more often.
  • What's the girliest thing you've ever seen a guy do in person?
    That would have to be spend more time on their hair than I do. Like I'm not just talking about spending a normal amount of time on their hair. That's fine. Guys should take care of their hair but to have more hair products than a salon and school me on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis